Friday, April 17

Springtime at Centennial Park

First off, Happy Birthday MOM!!
Second, the weather was beautiful today so after a couple little errands we hit the park. Centennial Park is in the middle of Nashville and is a very fabulous place to hang out in the lovely spring time. Also, home of the awesome Parthenon--which makes me very happy just being around it. I love that thing.
Here are a big bunch of pictures we took with my phone today so you can enjoy it almost as much as the Baby Girl and I did.

We were hungry so we started with a blanket and some Wendy's nuggets.
IMG_0067
Tiptoe through the tulips...
IMG_0070
The maze hedge...
IMG_0075
Self portraits...dont ask me why i am trying to look all gangsa in the first one. It was an accident...
IMG_0077
IMG_0100
IMG_0102
Pics on the Parthenon..
IMG_0069
IMG_0078
IMG_0081
IMG_0082
IMG_0084
Did I mention I love this thing. I mean how cool is that place?!

Obligatory visit to the train--she hated it...
IMG_0087
IMG_0086
Cool cave of bushes...
IMG_0090
And finally, all pooped out on the swing.
IMG_0104
Click on any of these and it takes you to our flickr photostream where there is more...as if there werent enough on here for you!!
Anyway, woot woot for springtime in TN.

3 comments:

  1. The very vogue pouty model helped, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need my sister here to fix some colors....iphone photography needs a special class.

    ReplyDelete