Wednesday, June 17

London 2009

Chris and I are finally back from our London adventure and settling back into regular life. It was an awesome trip and we enjoyed it immensely....I highly recommend it. London is a fabulous city--full of culture, full of sights and full of ALE. My friends on facebook have seen some of our pics in bits and pieces, but this is the whole nine yards. If you click on the title of this post (or the beauteous picture) it will take you to Flickr and you can see all the pics...well not all, I edited because there was a 500 pics per album limit. I came in slightly under that....be very afraid...
IMG_0233
(this is the blurriest pic in the bunch...i promise...it is us after a 13 hours on an airplane)
And why I am on the subject...join Flickr...it is free and if you join you can view tons of photos and leave comments, tags, etc. It's good stuff.

3 comments:

  1. oh i want to go sooooo bad!!! we should really do it before we have children!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh also i forgot, i love that u ate all the yummy carbs on this trip!!!! yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, it is a terrific and eye opening experience to go overseas and much easier without kiddos to deal with...so definitely DO IT. and as for the carbs...it was a vacation and there was actual French pastry chefs surrounding me....how could i resist.

    ReplyDelete