Sunday, November 1

Caris's 3rd Birthday

My baby is 3. THREE, do you hear me?! It is sickening. If I could come up with a way to stop time, entirely, I would do so. I can barely stand to think about it.
Anyway, we had an awesome party....what else could we do? Aunt Katelyn came in town special, just for the occasion. And Chris traded birthdays with her to accommodate her guests. ("Thank you, daddy!!")
Here are the pics of our baby doll.
Happy with pin
IMG_7931
IMG_7932

It was Princess themed....of course. This is the "cake".
IMG_7933

And the setup.
IMG_7934

Caris and Aunt Katelyn....Caris is eating her birthday gift from her brother.....a cinnamon bun. Dont ask me, he just showed up with it?!
IMG_7936
IMG_7939
You can also see my punch bowl in the background. Hand me down from Nanny and the first time we've gotten to use it!

We had pizza for lunch.....papa was a bit messy by the end.
IMG_7947
IMG_7948
IMG_7949

She changed outfits about 5 times during the shindig. Her wings are getting a little old and pitiful.
IMG_7950
IMG_7951

She is 3!!
IMG_7952
IMG_7956

This is Caris telling Julia and Tori, "Stop messin' wif my TOYS!!!"
IMG_7964

The new Tink outfit, with slippers and video....
IMG_7967
IMG_7971

The new coffee pot....we drink alot of coffee around here and Caris has been jealous for awhile. They dont make a lot of play kitchen coffee mugs. We got the Braun....it drips and makes noise and everything.
IMG_7974

We love the crap out of this kid. She is terrific!!
IMG_7945

1 comment: