Friday, January 29

Snowy January at the Rowehaus!

We are having a serious snow-day--well, serious for Tennessee anyway.  Here are some beautiful snowy pics from around our property.  I was the only one to venture out and I only fell on my behiney once and the bruise probably wont be too big on my right hip.  The children are on the couch with wii remotes and they really appreciated me taking pictures of the snow so they could see what it looked like. Walking from the couch to the window was really too much to ask on a school snow-day, i guess.
There are more pics on my flickr page, so click on a pic or on the title of the post to see them all.


Right behind the house.

IMG_8294


The tree guy.
IMG_8297


Buckets on a forklift thingy...but you can see the snow coming down in this one.
IMG_8301



The front yard.
IMG_8299

No comments:

Post a Comment