Saturday, January 23

Tori's Tale of Woe

We are Macs. Big time. We have nothing PC related in our house at all.  We encourage such behavior in our friends as well.....and so I introduce you to Tori and--good Lord help her--her ipod touch.

Tori received this absolutely wonderful little gadget as an early Christmas present from her wonderful, loving parents....and upon receipt of it it looked totally normal.  She loved it and cared for it and loved it some more until one fateful day on the way to choir practice when she slammed it in the car door. Hard. Twice. It was her mother's fault entirely, but we wont get into that here....
IMG_8278

Anywhoo, it got slightly smooshed. Or crushed. Or obliterated.
IMG_8285

I am not sure what exactly you'd like to call it, but it had jagged shards of glass sticking out of it and that is generally bad. But guess what...!
IMG_8283
You betcha!! That bad boy totally still works!! Well, worked, but we will get to that in a minute....

So, Tori being Tori---who I will say right here is, with the exception of my own freaking awesome kids, quite possibly the coolest most unbelievably terrific kid I have ever met---she wrapped the shards of glass with some clear packing tape, put it in her pocket and went on her merry way.  She also mentioned on more than one occasion within my earshot that it was kinda louder when broken wide open and that that was kinda nice.  Have I mentioned I ❤ that girl.
Anyway, this has been going on for like 2 months now and now, finally, today, the thing bit the dust.  So RIP oh wonderful resilient ipod touch.  You were a masterful example of Apple quality and we applaud you for it.   Also, you played all Tori's weird music all this time and never complained or anything....for that anyone would deserve a metal.  J/K Tori.
IMG_8282
So sleep well ipod touch....and if anyone has a spare one they would like to donate to poor ipodless Tori just give me a call and I can hook you guys up.

No comments:

Post a Comment